Enrolment at St Anthony's Preschool
ENROLMENTS FOR PRESCHOOL 2023 ARE NOW OPEN
Our official enrolment period closes on the 27th May, so be sure to submit an application prior to this date to be considered in the first round of offers.
We look forward to welcoming you to our open days on Friday 6th May 3:30pm-5:00pm and Saturday 21st May 9:00am-11:00am.
Please find further information below and feel free to contact us on email@example.com if you have any questions.
Policies and Documents
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
|Administration Officer:||Emma Neal|