Enrolment at St Anthony's Preschool
Please contact us on 6231 0491 or via email on email@example.com if you are considering us for Preschool for your child in 2023.
For Preschool in 2024, our offical enrolment period is from 1 May to 26 May 2023. Although you can apply for 2024 Preschool now, applications are not reviewed until our enrolment period closes. Application received after 26 May can only be considered if vacancies still exist.
Please contact our office if you have any questions and you can also find further information below.
Policies and Documents
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in an ELC is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic ELC will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee of $55 applies.
|Administration Officer:||Emma Neal|